Supporting Oregon Schools with Embrace the Trace
REOPEN TO STAY OPEN
Contact tracers are our most critical resource to slow the spread of COVID-19, but they can’t do it alone. The Embrace the Trace™ program is unlike any other contact tracing tool. Our privacy focused contact tracing tool helps contact tracers speed up the identification and notification process so individuals who have been exposed can get timely notifications. This patent-pending program makes our contact tracing heroes more effective and more efficient in the fight against this pandemic.
We all win, when we embrace the trace.
Contact Tracer Friendly Solution
HOW IT WORKS
1. Register your Public Health Authority & contact tracers
2. The Embrace the Trace program verifies your agency and contact tracers
3. A participant tests positive for COVID-19 and provides their email address to the contact tracer
4. Contact tracer obtains scan report to quickly and confidently notify exposed parties
Timely notifications can save lives and slow the spread. Put time back on your side with the Embrace the Trace program.
SUPPORT A SOLUTION EVERYONE CAN ADOPT
Privacy focused – only an email address and mobile phone number needed to sign up
No overly intrusive tracking technologies used - individuals decide when and where
No more manual tracking processes to meet local, county or state requirements*
This is a fully digital process
*Check with your local, county and state authorities for requirements
Reporting capabilities to quickly identify exposed individuals and locations
Increasing effectiveness, efficiency and confidence
- Cost for Gathering Places is only $2.50 per employee regardless of the number of visitors, guests, or customers you have.
- Example: Total cost for a Gathering Place of 3 employees is $7.50 per month even if you have 50 daily visitors.
- If your city, county or state is enrolled in the program your fees will be waived.
- * Educational institutions: $2.50 for full-time employees/students and $1.25 for part-time employees/students